Title: Customer Service Team Leader
Vectorply Corporation overview
Vectorply Corporation is a privately held company with headquarters in Phenix City, AL. Vectorply, a world leader in the design, manufacturing and distribution of high performance composite fabrics, has an immediate opening for an experienced Customer Service Team Leader.
Vectorply is a dynamic market-driven company with a strong focus on exceeding our customer’s expectations. The customer service responsibilities are very diversified, handling every aspect from forecasting, order entry to customer delivery. Our motto is, “Always working hard to make it easy for our customers to do business with us”. Vectorply is looking for an experienced professional willing to work hard and lead our outstanding service team.
CSTL Position Job requirements
- 4 year undergraduate degree (business preferred)
- Minimum 5-7 years customer service management experience
- Proven leadership skills; ability to communicate well with others, work cohesively and lead in a team environment
- Outgoing personality with strong initiative to set-forth and achieve goals
- Advanced troubleshooting / problem solving capabilities
- Ability to analyze different types of customer data and implement effective programs to increase the customer satisfaction experience
- Liaise with company management to support and implement customer fulfilment growth strategies.
Please forward all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Title: Administrative Assistant
Hours: Full Time 8:00 to 5:00 EST
Vectorply Corporation, a world leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of high performance composite reinforcement fabrics, has an immediate opening at its Phenix City, AL, location for an Administrative Assistant.
Greet guests and manage switchboard for Accounting, Human Resources and Manufacturing Departments
Collect and review employee applications for completeness
Direct support for Accounting, Human Resources and Manufacturing Departments
Produce and distribute manufacturing reports for the Director of Manufacturing
Scan and index Accounting and Manufacturing files
Organize production specification files
Prepare Accounts Payable checks for distribution
Coordinate pre-employment scheduling, background checks, reference verifications, profile changes and payroll distributions
Payroll, Human Resources and Safety Reporting
Review and prepare expense reports for AP processing
Some college education preferred
Some Human Resource and Clerical experience preferred
Ability to communicate well with others and work cohesively in a team environment
Outgoing personality with strong initiative
Strong verbal, written and organizational skills
Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook
Flexibility to work outside normal hours when necessary
Interested qualified applicants are encouraged to e-mail their resumes
to email@example.com with the heading “Administrative Assistant”.
Vectorply Corporation, a world leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of high performance composite reinforcement fabrics, has an immediate opening at its Phenix City, AL location for an experienced executive to lead the company’s continuous improvement initiatives.
The job entails analysis of present methods and the development of new systems and procedures aimed at increasing operational productivity and the elimination of wastefulness. This person will direct or influence the activities of others engaged in worker training, operating procedures, safety, quality, maintenance and other manufacturing and process support functions.
The company is seeking a high quality individual with a minimum of 10 years experience in the field and has many notable accomplishments in their resume. The ideal candidate will have earned an Industrial or Mechanical Engineering degree.
Interested qualified applicants are encouraged to email their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org with the heading ‘Process Improvement Executive Position’.
- RT @compositesone: Watch us build a #carbonfiber skateboard using reusable bag molding w/ @Vectorply #Polynt @3AComposites and @mvpind https://t.co/uU3nlJnKh3 4 weeks ago
- Visit Vectorply engineers Trevor Gundberg and Thomas Williams at the "P2P Composites 2" workshop Nov, 7-8! https://t.co/2faw1Ehlg0 4 weeks ago
- Vectorply hosts Leadership Phenix City classOctober 19, 2017 - 8:48 pm
Vectorply Corporation hosted the Phenix City-Russell County Chamber of Commerce Leadership Phenix City class on Wednesday, October 18. Attendees were able to learn about the company’s history and future, and tour the facilities, including the recently added Donald L. Massey Advanced Composite Reinforcement Center.