Title: Customer Service Team Leader
Vectorply Corporation overview
Vectorply Corporation is a privately held company with headquarters in Phenix City, AL. Vectorply, a world leader in the design, manufacturing and distribution of high performance composite fabrics, has an immediate opening for an experienced Customer Service Team Leader.
Vectorply is a dynamic market-driven company with a strong focus on exceeding our customer’s expectations. The customer service responsibilities are very diversified, handling every aspect from forecasting, order entry to customer delivery. Our motto is, “Always working hard to make it easy for our customers to do business with us”. Vectorply is looking for an experienced professional willing to work hard and lead our outstanding service team.
CSTL Position Job requirements
- 4 year undergraduate degree (business preferred)
- Minimum 5-7 years customer service management experience
- Proven leadership skills; ability to communicate well with others, work cohesively and lead in a team environment
- Outgoing personality with strong initiative to set-forth and achieve goals
- Advanced troubleshooting / problem solving capabilities
- Ability to analyze different types of customer data and implement effective programs to increase the customer satisfaction experience
- Liaise with company management to support and implement customer fulfilment growth strategies.
Please forward all resumes to email@example.com
- Vectorply exhibiting at CAMX next weekDecember 4, 2017 - 3:14 pm
PHENIX CITY, Ala. – Following postponement due to Hurricane Irma in September, the Composites and Advanced Materials Expo (CAMX) will take place December 12-14 at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, FL. Vectorply Corporation will be in attendance as one of the anticipated 550 exhibitors, and we invite you to visit us at booth […]