Title: Customer Service Team Leader
Vectorply Corporation overview
Vectorply Corporation is a privately held company with headquarters in Phenix City, AL. Vectorply, a world leader in the design, manufacturing and distribution of high performance composite fabrics, has an immediate opening for an experienced Customer Service Team Leader.
Vectorply is a dynamic market-driven company with a strong focus on exceeding our customer’s expectations. The customer service responsibilities are very diversified, handling every aspect from forecasting, order entry to customer delivery. Our motto is, “Always working hard to make it easy for our customers to do business with us”. Vectorply is looking for an experienced professional willing to work hard and lead our outstanding service team.
CSTL Position Job requirements
- 4 year undergraduate degree (business preferred)
- Minimum 5-7 years customer service management experience
- Proven leadership skills; ability to communicate well with others, work cohesively and lead in a team environment
- Outgoing personality with strong initiative to set-forth and achieve goals
- Advanced troubleshooting / problem solving capabilities
- Ability to analyze different types of customer data and implement effective programs to increase the customer satisfaction experience
- Liaise with company management to support and implement customer fulfilment growth strategies.
Please forward all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
- United States Senator Richard Shelby visits VectorplyMarch 25, 2017 - 4:49 pm
Phenix City, Ala. – On Saturday, March 25th, United States Senator Richard Shelby of Alabama visited Vectorply Corporation as part of his tour of Alabama businesses. Senator Shelby discussed several topics with members of Vectorply’s management team including the use of composites in the infrastructure, pipe, and defense markets.