Vectorply Corporation, a world leader in the development, manufacturing and distribution of composite reinforcement fabrics, is seeking to hire an executive to be responsible for developing new business for the company’s expanding advanced composites product line.
The principle responsibility of the position will be to utilize Vectorply’s wide product and manufacturing capabilities, specifically carbon reinforcements, to identify, develop and expand market participation into all industry segments.
- Assist in developing and implementing comprehensive sales strategy and solutions to expand and increase Vectorply’s penetration of advanced composite reinforcements to all markets. Sales strategy will include working very closely with all Vectorply territory managers and engineering team.
- Responsible for growth and profitability of advanced composites business unit.
- Budget and control all costs and expenses related to building / expanding the advanced composites product line.
- Work (top down) with all customers by establishing contact, developing relationships and recommending fabric solutions.
- Target business opportunities by identifying prospects, and evaluating their process and end use material requirements, while simultaneously analyzing our product and selling options for the customer.
- Maintain relationships with all clients by providing continuous contact support, information and guidance.
- Researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Work closely with Vectorply’s Product Development Team to identify new fabrics by remaining current on industry trends, market activities and competitors.
- This position will report directly to Trey Sawtelle – Co-President
Additional Responsibilities & Requirements
- The territory will be North America; therefore, there will be considerable travel involved.
- This positon is best suited to work from our Advanced Composite Reinforcement Center in Phenix City Al. With that said, the person filling this position can work remotely if they are located close to a major metropolitan airport.
- Weekly sales / customer follow-up reporting will be expected.
- At least 5 years’ work experience in the composites industry
- Preferably an emphasis in carbon related materials
- A background in the aerospace and automotive markets would be desirable
Vectorply’s sales and service team is comprised of self-starters; a motivated group who work together to manage their territory / area of responsibility as a business unit. Pricing, product selection, qualification and technical assistance is the responsibility of our knowledgeable and experienced sales managers with the guidance and support of the entire Vectorply service management team.
Vectorply is a family of professionals. We work as a team! We are all committed to selling the highest quality of fabrics through technical expertise and unmatched customer service. Our daily goal is to positively impact and maintain Vectorply’s strong reputation in the market place while helping our customers design, engineer, and build very efficient products.
All resumes and inquiries should be sent to email@example.com