VectorLam Cirrus 2.0 is a laminate analysis and design tool created by high performance composite reinforcement manufacturer Vectorply Corporation (Phenix City, Ala.). With the most recent software update, VectorLam has added vital alert massages along with new features to improve the user experience. Below are some of the new features:
- Materials can now be deleted.
- When a user deletes a report, a confirmation/warning message will appear.
- Previously, a confirmation message appeared when a ply in a laminate was deleted. This was removed to speed up the process of modifying laminates.
- Throughout the Beam, DNV, ISO, Plate, etc. reports, warning messages have been added. These warn users about required values and if values are entered that are outside of the applicability of DNV and ISO.
- A user can now save a partially completed beam or plate within DNV, ISO Plate, etc. and return to it later. In the past, the beam or plate had to be fully completed before it could be saved.
VectorLam Cirrus 2.0 is a free program for anyone interested in designing and analyzing laminates. To register, visit www.vectorply.com and follow the link under our technical services tab.