Vectorply Corporation’s Engineering and Technical Services team will be hosting a free introduction to VectorLam Cirrus 2.0 webinar on Tuesday, February 16 at 11 a.m. EST. The following topics will be covered during this event:
- The “Project” Screen
- Creating Laminates – Develop laminates for open mold and infusion purposes
- Creating custom materials complete with costing information
- Laminate Comparison Table – Comparing and graphing laminate properties, and exporting to Excel, PDF, Word, etc.
- Sharing and sending projects to other users
- The “Report” Screen
- Building and analyzing a Beam
- Building and analyzing a Plate (if time allows)
VectorLam Cirrus 2.0 was released to the public in October, 2015. Cirrus 2.0 is the first cloud-based edition of Vectorply’s proprietary laminate analysis software program. VectorLam Cirrus 2.0 delivers a multi-platform compatible approach to classical laminate theory and provides a suite of services across diversified market segments. This updated program allows users to build and access laminates on nearly any internet-connected device.
Registration for the webinar is limited, so reserve your spot now! To register for the webinar, please email your contact information today to firstname.lastname@example.org.